18 Aug Costco Online Photo Center Down Until Early September
Costco Online Photo Center Down Until Early September
There has been another setback for Costco’s Online Photo Center. It has now been almost a month since Costco originally took down the online photo department as a precaution after a security breach. Costco announced in a statement today that they earliest they will bring their
online photo center back online, is in early September.
We have included Costco’s update below.
“Photo Center Update 8.17.15
We appreciate and thank you for your ongoing patience – we understand the impact this is having on each of you! Through today, we’ve made significant progress towards re-enabling the Photo Center site; however, there’s additional work to be done before it’s ready to go live. We know the previous anticipated dates have come and gone, but we’re doing everything we can to bring a safe & secure site back online as soon as possible. With that said, we are now anticipating that the site will be back online within the next 1-2 weeks. Thank you again, for your loyalty and ongoing patience.
- This situation causing Costco to temporarily suspend access to the Costcophotocenter.com site is affecting multiple online photo sites. We take the security of our members’ data seriously, which is why we’re taking the precautionary step of building a new site.
- The current coupon book, mailed or found in the Costco.com app, offers $10 off Canvas Prints, valid 8/6 to 8/30/15. While we are unable to take your order online, we can fulfill your order at the Photo Center kiosk in most warehouses*. For assistance, please check with the Photo Center staff.
- For NEW print, canvas, stationery, photo book or greeting card orders members can utilize the Photo Center kiosks* at your local Costco warehouse. Members who are in mid-project online may wish to restart them at the Kiosk.
- New orders can be placed at a Photo Center kiosk from media cards, USB thumb drives, DVD/CD, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone & tablet. Data cords are available at the Kiosk for iPhones, iPads & Android devices.
- Due to the work currently being done to bring the site back up Costco Photo Center agents are no longer able to view or assist with Order Status questions. For all other questions Costco Photo Center agents are available at 1-855-620-7579, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Pacific Time, seven days a week.
If you received an email notification from the Costco Photo Center alerting you that your account will be deleted due to inactivity, please rest assured that no accounts will be deleted.
* Photo Center kiosks not available at Juneau AK, Warrenton OR, Roseburg OR, Rochester NY, Mobile AL, Charlottesville VA, Baxter MN